Last week was the NFL Draft, where top college recruits were selected to play out their football dreams. You could say that we had our own sort of draft here at Aviso, as we brought forward our top lineup of Aviso players to wow potential customers with our actionable pipeline insights and unbiased forecasts. And did they ever perform.
New to the Aviso customer lineup are multiple industry leaders, who understand why having complete visibility into their pipelines is crucial to their quarter and knowing on which deals to focus their attention.
We are pleased to welcome:
- Demandbase – The leading targeting and personalization company for B2B.
- FireEye – Provides cybersecurity solutions for detecting, preventing, analyzing, and resolving cyber-attacks.
- KPA – Delivers Environmental Health & Safety, HR Management and Sales & Finance Compliance solutions that help our clients achieve regulatory compliance, control risk, protect their assets and effectively manage people through a combination of innovative software, award winning training and onsite consulting.
- NetBrain – The provider of the first map-driven network automation solution.
- Pure Storage – The company’s storage platform integrates flash-optimized software, modular and scalable all-flash array hardware and a cloud-based management and support platform.
- SauceLabs – Provides the world’s largest cloud-based platform for the automated testing of web and mobile applications.
- Zoom – Unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, group messaging, and a software-defined video conference room solution into one easy-to-use platform.
We look forward to enabling these sales teams to change the outcome of their quarter by improving win rates, reducing sales cycles and increasing revenue predictability.