Aviso, the leader in AI-powered sales forecasting and visibility, today announced The Aviso Partner Network and the availability of the Aviso application programing interface (API). The partner network creates an integrated community of advanced technologies and services to help sales leaders leverage a holistic set of data within Aviso Sales Vision. Integration of third-party data provides the most comprehensive view of forecast and sales metrics, which improves performance. The Aviso API enables technology partners to integrate with the Aviso Sales Visibility™ platform. Through the API, Aviso Sales Vision can ingest virtually any source of data for use within in its predictive algorithms. Additionally, Aviso partners can export Aviso AI metrics, including the Aviso Score, a number that gives an exact likelihood of a sales opportunity closing within a current quarter, into their technology solutions to deliver more value to customers.
Aviso Sales Visibility is the industry’s most comprehensive forecasting and sales visibility platform. It enables chief revenue officers (CRO), sales managers, reps and sales operations leaders to make informed decisions that accelerate sales growth. The Aviso Partner Network is designed to enhance and expand that functionality for Aviso customers and help partners provide new business value. The founding members of the Aviso Partner Network include:
- Xactly: provides enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management.
- ClearSlide: offers a complete and open Sales Engagement Platform that integrates content, communications, actionable insights, and guided selling to improve business results.
- Looker: offers data analytics and business insights to every department and easily integrates into applications to get data directly into the decision-making process.
- Estuate: provides IT services around Product Engineering, Data & Analytics, Subscription Billing & Revenue Management and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC).
- Slalom: designs and builds strategies and systems to help companies solve some of their most complex and interesting business challenges.
- Talend: helps companies become data driven by making data more accessible, improving its quality and quickly moving data where it’s needed for real-time decision making.
Several founding members of the Aviso Partner Network will take part in a panel on June 13th, during Ascent 2017 to discuss how, with the opening of the Aviso API, business leaders can leverage additional reporting capabilities, new analytics, sales compensation data and content that drives engagement to impact sales performance.
“We’re pleased to team with Aviso, a like-minded industry leader that is committed to bringing to market innovative new ways to leverage inventive compensation data as a critical part of the sales planning process.”
– Nichole Giamona, Director, Product Management at Xactly
“We strive to partner with companies like Aviso that are leaders in their markets, to help businesses make better data-driven business decisions. We look forward to the innovations we can bring to bear with Aviso, including turning traditionally complex data points into intuitive reports.”
– Erin Franz, Technology Alliances Manager at Looker
“A large forecasting risk factor is relying on self-reported activities and manager intuition – we hear from sales and marketing leaders that they lack visibility into what’s actually happening. ClearSlide helps address this risk by capturing all cross-channel engagement between sellers and buyers, and making engagement insights available to the entire organization. We are thrilled to partner with Aviso to integrate ClearSlide engagement data as a proven signal for predictive forecast accuracy.”
– Chris Badger, Alliance Partnerships at ClearSlide
“Billing and Revenue Management is one of our key services and a significant number of our customers are looking for help with accurately forecasting their revenue. Aviso provides best in class AI-powered forecasting, and working with them enables us to be an integral part of solving a fundamental business problem.”
– Prakash Balebail, CEO, Estuate
“Sales organizations have waited far too long to embrace AI and data-driven insights. In today’s hyper competitive world, the forecast is a real-time view into the revenue engine of businesses, and leaders cannot afford to be without an accurate, multi-dimensional view into the sales process. By providing our API, we are making it easy to combine the power of any sales technology with the Aviso platform, and we’re giving customers an entirely new understanding of which factors accelerate sales growth. We then feed those insights back into partner technologies so that joint customers can experience the power of AI at all layers of the sales stack.”
– Michael Lock, CEO, Aviso