With our industry-leading sales performance platform fueled by data science and predictive insights, Aviso empowers enterprises to accelerate their sales, optimize their sales performance and exceed their revenue goals. With a proven track record of building high growth and highly successful technology companies, our team is completely focused on solving complex sales challenges and ensuring customer success.
We have a lot of drive, smarts, and a ton of passion for what we do.
What is a Solution Engineer?
Also known as a " Pre -Sales Engineer" or "Sales Consultant," the Solution Engineer is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company’s technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
This is what you’ll do...
- Understand the customer's needs, and establish Aviso as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges
- Build and present customized demos of Aviso
- Convey a deep understanding of the customer's technology as it pertains to Aviso’s solutions
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region
What we’re really looking for...
- Knowledge of sales related applications, relational database, and web technology
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- Salesforce Certifications preferred
- Basic programming experience in SQL, HTML and other web-based technologies
- Ability to work with the sales team on scoping and sizing for new project proposals
- Ability to work with the marketing and sales team in assisting with pre-sales activities e.g. demos, best practice sharing.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to lead business discussions with customers, gather requirements and architect the value of our solution and the best practices to implement it
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or in Business preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a solution/sales engineer for a CRM company or similar technology
If you are interested in being a part of something extraordinary, take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with and delighting customers, and like working alongside smart and ambitious people, then this is the role for you.