With our industry leading sales performance platform fueled by data science and predictive insights, Aviso empowers enterprises to accelerate their sales, optimize their sales performance and exceed their revenue goals. With a proven track record of building high growth and highly successful technology companies, our team is completely focused on solving complex sales challenges and ensuring customer success.
Customer Success Managers are not all created the same. Here at Aviso, you will be one of the early members of the team tasked with not only ensuring the success of the Customers in your book of business but also building the function as we grow. Reporting into the VP of Customer Success, you and your coworker CSMs will be the voice of the Customer to the organization. The entire Customer lifecycle including pre-sales handoff, implementation and on-boarding, regular touch points and business reviews, and the annual review setting up the Customer's renewal is yours to actively manage.
This is the job for you if...
- You are extremely passionate about ensuring the success and satisfaction of your Customers.
- You are a strong collaborator and team member who engages your key cross-functional partners, Sales, Product, and Marketing teams, in your decisions regarding how to give your Customers the best experience.
- You know that Customers purchased the Aviso product to solve a problem, you are diligent about not only being an Aviso product expert but also in how your Customers run their business.
- You like to leave the office each day knowing that you’ve made a positive impact with your company and with your Customers.
- You regularly say ‘put me in coach’ and you mean it as you know that jumping in to help means a better Customer experience overall.
- The first words out of your mouth with a Customer are ‘What do you consider to be success with our services?’ and you really strive to get them to that level of success.
- You love running projects as much as you love the Customer experience. While most technical implementations steps are managed in our POC program, Customers regularly change their Sales business models and so you will need to perform mini-implementations to match those changes.
- You know that the best thing a Customer can do (aside from renewing) is provide your company with a reference and you actively strive to get all your Customers to a place where they are thrilled to serve as a reference.
- You are a self-starter with a proven track record of quickly learning the product and domain you support.
- Are comfortable speaking to anyone and everyone including multiple levels of responsibility within Customer organizations; know how to and thrive on getting the next level contact who becomes an Aviso champion.
- Understand the difference between feature functionality conversations and value conversations and who is the appropriate audience for each of those.
This is what you’ll do...
- Own projects and processes that make your function and the Aviso business better.
- Speak to the value of the services, not just features and functionality, to your Customers and tie that back in to your regularly scheduled conversations with customers.
- Passionately and effectively drive onboarding and adoption efforts with business contacts and end users (Sales leaders and AE/AM) to get deeper and stickier in the Customer organization.
- Proactively manage each Customer’s business needs and environment, providing them with best practices gathered from working with dozens of other customers and actively seek opportunities to get wider/deeper with the Aviso services.
What we’re really looking for...
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with a technical spin
- A Customer Success fanatic who comes with proactive Customer facing experience of at least 5 years; former Sales, Project Management, and/or Consulting experience is a plus as is working in an enterprise SaaS software start-up.
- Strong interpersonal skills related to teamwork, collaboration, internal and external meeting facilitation, and verbal/written communication.
- Exceptional level of drive and dedication to get the job done well and in a timely fashion.
- Passion for your Customers’ and your results.
- Long term relationship management skills coupled with an understanding that each and every interaction can lead to growth, advocacy, and renewal.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Numbers and spreadsheet enthusiast. Sales forecasting is a numbers game so you’ll need to have a high degree of appreciation and aptitude for mathematics and numbers. Previous Sales, Sales Ops, or forecasting experience definitely a plus.
- Understanding of sales processes and hands on familiarity with salesforce.com
- A project management/re-implementation guru; someone who understands that the best customer adoption comes from your ability to keep up with and manage them through their business changes with your services.
- Excellent communicator; you thrive on ensuring your messages and that of the company comes across in the most clear, concise, and professional manner (given the company branding guidelines of course).
- A trusted Customer advocate who recognizes the importance of saying what they do and doing what they say.
- Exception collaborator who loves to partner with the Sales team in scoping and sizing new project proposals for existing Customers.
- Someone who thrives on working in an ever-changing function and organization.
- Note: this position does not currently have revenue responsibilities but instead is concentrated on ensuring customers have the services implemented and all team members on-boarding and using the services. Experience working with getting deep in adoption efforts, understanding workflows and pains is definitely a win.
If you are interested in being a part of something extraordinary, take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with and delighting customers, and like working alongside smart and ambitious people, then this is the role for you.