With our industry leading sales performance platform fueled by data science and predictive insights, Aviso empowers enterprises to accelerate their sales, optimize their sales performance and exceed their revenue goals. With a proven track record of building high growth and highly successful technology companies, our team is completely focused on solving complex sales challenges and ensuring customer success.
As the founding member of the Aviso Customer Support team, you are customer-centric, striving for understanding and empathy with each customer interaction. You get great satisfaction out of giving our customers the best experience and building the processes, systems, and tools that help you do. You understand that collaboration with the CSM, Sales, Product, and Marketing team leads to quicker and more comprehensive resolution of customer issues and are vigilant at keeping those cross functional teams in the loop, utilizing their expertise when needed. You are motivated by making a difference with your position and don’t mind jumping in to help with any and everything related to maintaining, creating, and growing the Aviso business.
This is the job for you if...
- You love being the expert on our product/processes and our customers’ use cases as this just furthers your ability to best resolve the plethora of questions that arise from their Sales Operations, Sales Leadership, and Sales teams.
- Your dedication to our customer manifests itself further in your desire to not only create training and KB content but always look for ways to make it easy to do business with Aviso.
- You use your best judgement to triage and resolve incoming questions, problems, and requests directly from customers
- You take ownership of customer issues, both technical and user experience, from receipt through to resolution - this includes not only the receipt and solution but also follow up with customer - ensuring customer satisfaction in each interaction
- Embody curiosity and resourcefulness, often independently managing yourself, processes, and the support queue
This is what you’ll do…
- Become an expert in the Aviso product, to both better assist customers and further develop the Aviso Support portal
- Build strong relationships with the Aviso team, from engineering to customer success and sales, in order to better learn and solve customer issues
- Contribute to create Best Practices methodology by giving timely and appropriate feedback to cross functional teams that will result in product improvements and efficiency gains
- Create and maintain documents that answer common support questions and encourage customer self-reliance
- Monitor and manage the Customer Support queue and proactively identify and escalate areas that could be improved
- Document each and every reaction in the CRM of record
- Work in a evolving start-up environment
What we’re really looking for…
- Bachelors of Arts or Science
- 4+ years of experience in customer support or a help desk environment
- Passion for sales and technology
- Good understanding of SFDC environments (or similar CRMs) and how Sales uses them in their day to day
- Experience working with Zendesk or another Support CRM
- Enjoy problem solving, creative thinking, and being analytical
- Troubleshooting guru who thrives on finding the right solution for all problems
- Ability to diffuse and turn around any sensitive situation
- An excellent and open communicator who loves to collaborate and work on and with teams
- Comfortable with change, thinking on their feet, and with managing time and multiple tasks effortlessly
- Able to talk to anyone and everyone
- Equally comfortable having conversations with end users and with business contacts
- Have a ‘glass is half full’ mentality
If you are interested in being a part of something extraordinary, take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with and delighting customers, and like working alongside smart and ambitious people, then this is the role for you.