With our industry leading sales performance platform fueled by data science and predictive insights, Aviso is helping enterprises accelerate their sales, optimize their sales performance and exceed their revenue goals. With a proven track record of building high growth and highly successful technology companies, our team is completely focused on solving complex sales challenges and ensuring customer success.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be critically responsible for executing on Aviso’s growth strategy and driving Aviso’s business activities. You will work to identify, qualify and capture sales opportunities to successfully acquire and retain customers. We are searching for an entrepreneurial, self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who can use his or her direct sales talent to expand adoption of Aviso’s capabilities and who is energized by the opportunity to prove the market for a revolutionary new product.
This is the job for you, if…
- You're a hunter that doesn't need to get fed.
This is what you’ll do...
- Engage with targeted prospects to identify opportunities to improve revenue by positioning Aviso’s unique abilities.
- You'll be picking up the phone, you'll be making the calls and you'll be in-charge of your own success.
- Evangelize the Aviso vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives.
- Communicate a value proposition to Fortune 2000 heads of sales, sales operations and other C-level executives to build trust and credibility in the capabilities of Aviso’s platform.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of high-quality opportunities, and achieve monthly and quarterly quota assignments.
What we’re really looking for...
- Seasoned software sales professional with 5+ years of successful sales experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience selling software apps or Software as a Service
- Experience selling BI, ERP or financial planning/performance applications highly desirable
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- You're not afraid to pick up the phone and cold call executives.
- You've read "The Challenger Sale" or "Getting to VITO" and have put it into practice.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, customer focused mindset with a winning attitude
- A proven ability to effectively sell to heads of sales, sales operations and/or other C-level executives
- Regularly on your company’s top performer list or President’s Club
- Consistently out-perform goals while maintaining a strong sense of team collaboration
In case you were wondering…
If you’re looking for a company where you will be challenged, respected, valued and that's invested in your personal development and offers solid compensation packages, this is an opportunity for you.