Aviso is building software to supercharge how enterprises make critical revenue decisions. Using advanced machine learning and portfolio management frameworks to quantify risks, predict outcomes, and empower executives to make better decisions to exceed revenue expectations, Aviso vision is to help enterprises achieve Total Revenue Intelligence.
As a Customer Success Manager at Aviso, you are responsible for engaging with customers to enable them to fully utilize Aviso’s application. You are passionate about creating a delightful customer experience and guiding them to a path for success. You are energized by the opportunity to create the market for a revolutionary new product, and grow into a more senior position based on your personal performance and Aviso’s success.
- Own the ultimate success of Aviso's customers post implementation
- Provide insights and guidance to customers that empower them to fully leverage the Aviso application
- Create a knowledge center for best practices, tips on how to use product, and sharing across Aviso’s customers and end users
- Train and educate our customers on Total Revenue Intelligence, and how to think about their revenue assets as a portfolio
- Drive a process for regular health checks and ongoing customer communication
- Identify new opportunities for customer expansion
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success
- Experience in complex customer environments at the executive-level
- Ability to understand customer requirements and become knowledgeable about their business, key metrics, and data
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term value
- Committed to creating and tracking a consistent engagement process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with the highest level of integrity.
- 5+ years of experience in a customer success or related role
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four year University
Principals only, no third parties, please.
Aviso, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Aviso is transforming the way that executives make decisions to manage revenue assets, mitigate risk, and refine forecasts. Aviso’s Total Revenue Intelligence cloud applications use advanced machine learning algorithms and portfolio management frameworks to generate scenarios, predict outcomes, and understand risks, enabling CEO’s, CFO’s and all executives responsible for revenue to make better decisions that drive revenue growth.