So yeah, when it comes to revenue acceleration we recognize a lot of ourselves in the Gartner Hype Cycle for CRM Sales Technologies.
It’s like looking in the mirror. At Aviso, we’re obsessed with the revenue acceleration process of every GTM professional. We believe people should run their business, not switch between applications, platforms, and reporting solutions. As such, we’re the only SaaS provider in the world to invest heavily in all three components of next-generation revenue acceleration operations:
- Data, to build a source of truth you can confidently base your business decisions on, and to free your teams from the shackles of manual input. We look at all the disparate data sets that are generated in a sales cycle and combine them into an opportunity-focused, deal-velocity oriented view.
- Insights, putting our AI and our deep understanding of what drives revenue and people in your corner. We even sync with your CRM, email, and calendar to generate key insights to help your sales teams progress towards revenue acceleration goals.
- Actions, empowering you and your teams to make the right decisions at the right time. Using Nudge Theory, our guided-selling intelligence proactively recommends actions that your sales reps should take.
In Gartner’s Hype Cycle for CRM Sales Technologies, Aviso was mentioned as a sample vendor in the predictive sales forecasting tech space. In this space, vendors apply machine learning algorithms to a client’s historical opportunity and account data to provide statistically derived insights to sales reps in three categories: predictive forecasting, pipeline inspection, as well as opportunity, lead, and account health scoring.
The business impact of the technology is huge, as clients experience better deal closure rates and forecast accuracy. Sales reps gain insights from data from disparate sources. They also receive personalized recommendations.
Unsurprisingly, we recognized a lot of ourselves in the Gartner Hype Cycle for CRM Sales Technologies. Here’s a selection:
- Sales Performance Management (inextricably linked to Conversational Engagement Analytics). We recognize that while we’re bullish on AI-assisted go-to-market strategies and execution, GTM is first and foremost a people operation. Aviso’s Coaching Rooms transcribe, analyze and report on the conversations of your GTM professionals, allowing your managers to coach, guide, and correct, as conversations happen.
- Predictive Sales Forecasting. The fastest path to fewer surprises in your forecast is through a robust deal inspection process. We don’t provide you with just a number. We analyze your deal history, incorporate key indicators such as interaction and engagement with key customers, and notify you as things happen, at your desk or on the go with our mobile apps. For the first time, view your pipeline status in real-time, and take appropriate action. Also, Aviso is the only tool that predicts run-rate business.
- Sales Acceleration. Making your teams more effective and efficient runs deep at Aviso. From knowing your best next action faster with our real-time notification feature to streamlined data entry in the Aviso apps, automatic syncing of customer data in your CRM, and generating customizable reports, our entire technology stack is designed to make you and your teamwork smarter.
- Knowledge Graph for Sales. The Aviso platform maximizes the value of your digital exhaust by creating a single true source of truth that you can build your business on: a map of your professional world that goes beyond entities to also light up their quantified relationships. Who knows who within your company? Who can introduce you? Who’s the key player you’re missing in your deal team? We automatically create and enrich your contact stream, so your Sales teams can focus on selling, and your Marketing team reaps the rewards of your Sales team’s day-to-day operations.
- Voice-Driven Sales Apps. In life, voice has emerged as an interesting alternative to text input for task completion: controlling your lights, executing a quick search, or sending a message. At Aviso, we believe voice will play an increasingly important role in increasing the efficiency of GTM task completion. Pulling up a quick data point to save yourself a few clicks, or generating that one report you need in the middle of a meeting. With Aviso’s Conversational Assistant, now you can.
There’s a lot here, but at the end of the day, this all boils down to predictability and accountability. We’re working with some of the world’s most advanced GTM organizations to deliver it. If you’re interested in seeing what we can do for your organization, schedule a demo.
Gartner’s full report is here (subscription needed).
Gartner, Hype Cycle for CRM Sales Technology, 2019, Adnan Zijadic, Theodore Travis, Melissa Hilbert, 10 July 2019.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product, or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner’s research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.