In the fast-paced world of sales, efficiency is essential for staying ahead of the competition. Email assistants powered by Generative AI tools such as ChatGPT or Anthropic or similar offerings by large cloud providers have become a valuable tool for Chief Revenue Officers (CROs) and sales users to optimize their email management process.
Despite the benefits, these tools possess certain drawbacks!
This article will explore four ways AI-enabled email assistants can boost sales efficiency, address the associated challenges, and guide on overcoming these obstacles.
1. Rapid Response Times:
While nearly a third of customers (31.2%) expect businesses to respond to emails in one hour or less, a typical company takes 12 hours to respond to emails, potentially disappointing large groups of customers. With quick response times being a critical factor in closing sales, a speedy and accurate email response could make all the difference.
This is where Generative AI-based email assistants can help sales reps by saving hours of valuable time spent in responding to emails. Email assistants free up your sales team to concentrate on more critical activities by automating and streamlining the email management process, ultimately improving sales efficiency.
2. Personalized Content:
The power of personalization cannot be underestimated when it comes to sales. Generative AI-based email assistants can analyze the recipient's interests, preferences, and past behavior to generate personalized content. Personalized content is more likely to engage potential clients and improve the chances of a successful sale.
3. Attention-Grabbing Subject Lines:
An email's subject line plays a significant role in determining whether it will be opened and read. Generative AI-based email assistants can suggest subject lines based on the recipient's past email behavior and preferences, increasing the chances of your message being noticed. This helps your sales team get more replies with less effort, ultimately boosting sales efficiency.
4. Generating Emails from Bullet Points:
Busy professionals often need to juggle multiple tasks, making it challenging to find time to craft detailed emails after calls or meetings. AI-based email assistants can help by generating comprehensive emails using the key points from call summaries, highlights, or next steps. This not only saves time but also ensures consistent and timely communication with prospects and clients.
Why Generative AI Tools Fall Short For B2B Sales Users
Which salesperson or CRO wouldn’t like to save hours every week and run a business automatically while they vacation on a beach in Hawaii? In reality, while Generative AI tools show potential to automate content creation for a lot of basic use cases, such as blog summarization, email generation, etc., a business simply cannot plug into these tools because:
- You can not personalize for a prospect without having a full, rich history of that prospect. Basic ChatGPT-like emails are not truly personalized to needs/context/deal situations.
- Every piece of information that is entered into a general-purpose tool is company IP that needs to be protected. That’s why many companies are banning ChatGPT at work.
- Many AI email assistant tools use a one-size-fits-all approach, which may not align with the buyer's needs and expectations at each stage of the sales process.
By automating the generation of well-crafted, contextually relevant emails, Aviso's Email Assistant allows sales teams to focus on other high-value tasks, such as building relationships, closing deals, and strategizing for future sales opportunities.
How Aviso’s Email Assistant Can Help
Aviso can address all these challenges by leveraging the power of a real-time streaming architecture, a time-series database, and an advanced machine-learning platform.
Aviso's Email Assistant can generate a high-quality AI-generated email in a matter of seconds. Iterations to the email if needed, can also be completed in a matter of minutes. This brings down the entire exercise of sending an email within minutes. From here on, It's only going to get faster!
Aviso's Generative AI-powered Email Assistant offers various features and benefits that can significantly increase sales team efficiency.
- Contextual understanding: Aviso's Email Assistant pulls the context from meetings or calls, capturing summaries, next steps, and other relevant information to automatically generate email suggestions. This saves time and ensures that the follow-up emails are relevant to the conversation.
- Customizable prompts: The Email Assistant allows users to add their prompts, such as "keep the email under 250 words,". This ensures that the AI-generated emails are tailored to the specific needs of the sales team and their customers.
- AI-generated subject lines and content: The generative AI models create email outputs based on the provided prompts, including attention-grabbing subject lines and content focused on the key aspects discussed during the meetings or calls. This makes follow-up emails more effective and targeted.
- Spot-on email suggestions: Aviso has developed frameworks tailored to different stages of a deal's journey. These frameworks help generate spot-on email suggestions that can be customized according to the buyer's seniority, emotions identified during calls, and aspects driving sentiment. This ensures that the AI-generated emails are aligned with the buyer's needs and expectations at each stage of the sales process.
To know more, book a demo with Aviso now.