This week, Aviso AI’s new and improved user interface will be released to all of our customers. The past year was an exciting one for Aviso, after Trevor Templar joined as CEO. we embarked on a multi-pronged journey to make core changes to our product that reflect the advancements our company has made in our technology. If you’ve been following our blog you know that our product and engineering teams have been hard at work expanding Aviso AI’s value to users beyond just forecast rollups and deal management. Our AI is now full steam ahead towards a system of AI guidance for all parts of the sales process that we know our users will find essential to their workflow. To mirror this exciting path of our feature set, it was only natural to evolve our product’s look and feel. The design team’s goal was to provide an aesthetic brand refresh to the User Interface (UI) and improve usability of key features for a better User Experience (UX.) To make this happen, the design team at Aviso spent countless hours:
- Analyzing every detail and workflow of our product for usability.
- Interpreting feedback from customers.
- Researching modern trends and the most current usability patterns.
- Iterating on product improvements with great care to balance our new innovations with key functionality our users love from us.
- A color palette that utilizes color to guide your eyes to important pieces of data.
- A more legible and prominent font set.
- Usability improvements that are more intuitive.
- Streamlined navigation between and within pages for faster workflows.