“Don’t find customers for your products. Find products for your customers.” - Seth Godin
This is true for Aviso as we continue to grow and expand into multiple categories of revenue operations and intelligence products for our customers. And our customers have never been more delighted.
As the world navigates the end of another tumultuous year, Aviso remains focused on
- Helping customers globally through economic uncertainty
- Continuously scaling the user base across the globe
- Customer needs while serving different personas effectively
- Entering multiple categories of revenue operations and intelligence while serving organizations of all sizes.
A testament to this is our new G2 badges. We are thrilled to announce that Aviso recently earned 13 new G2 badges in multiple categories and for multiple geographies and organization sizes this fall.
Here’s the list of these G2 Badges:
- Leader in Revenue Operations & Intelligence
- Leader in Enterprise Revenue Operations & Intelligence
- Leader in Sales Analytics
- Strong Performer in AI Sales Assistant
- Strong Performer in Customer Revenue Optimization
- Strong Performer in Sales Performance Management
- High Performer in Asia Pacific AI Sales Assistant
- High Performer Enterprise Sales Performance Management
- High Performer Mid-Market AI Sales Assistant
- High Performer Mid-Market AI Sales Analytics
- High Performer Mid-Market AI Sales Coaching
- High Performer Mid-Market Sales Performance Management
- High Performer Small Business Sales Analytics
- High Performer Fall 2022
Read our reviews on G2 here and catch a few highlights below:
“I love the AI score and the analytics as it provides great insights that bridge the art and science of forecasting. Aviso is very intuitive, and I was able to use it right away without training. However, it was nice to have access to a customer success manager to train my team on how to get the most out of the tool - especially the analytics.”
“Once Aviso was configured, I no longer needed to navigate SFDC to obtain the details I required; instead, I found the necessary information in Aviso. [We now have] accurate forecasts and streamlined processes with Aviso.”
“Aviso's sophisticated and modern user interface is its best feature. The arrangement is sensible, and once it has been educated and deployed, sales teams will find it quite beneficial. Visual tools like pipeline potential maps are a valuable benefit. WinScores's opportunity management and forecasting appear reasonably accurate, possibly because they evaluate a great deal of data and employ proper AI techniques. Managers and the sales team/sales operations team are two groups that have benefited from the system's increased efficiency and reduced burden.”
To understand more about the Aviso platform and why our customers love it, schedule a demo here.